- Date of publication 15 Jan 2016
- Category DOCUMENTATION
Terms of the manufacturer’s (“Polymer-Group” Private Enterprise) warranty provided for the PRODUCT: Keramoplast hard roofing material of “Corrugation”, “Corrugation with a capillary groove”, “Oblique corrugation”, ” “Tile”, “Ridge”, “Wind board” models are listed below
- “Polymer-Group” Private Enterprise (hereinafter referred to as the Manufacturer), a manufacturer of “Keramoplast” roofing material (hereinafter referred to in these warranty conditions as the PRODUCT) guarantees water resistance of the PRODUCT (resistance to water absorbing and water ingress), retention of the geometric shape of the PRODUCT (ability to preserve corresponding location of boundaries, contours and geometric features of the product) and color retention of the PRODUCT for 15 years from the date of sale of the PRODUCT subject to the observance of specifications and instructions of the manufacturer regarding transportation, storage, installation of the PRODUCT.
- This warranty is valid throughout the territory of Ukraine.
- Warranty case under this warranty is the occurrence of the following cases within the period of 15 years from the date of sale of products:
– trouble with water resistance of the PRODUCT (resistance to water absorbing and water ingress);
– trouble with retention of the geometric shape of the PRODUCT (ability to preserve corresponding location of boundaries, contours and geometric features of the product). At the same time, the deviation of the squareness of the diagonals throughout the length shall not exceed 15 mm per PRODUCT;
– loss of color of the PRODUCT (by the end of the warranty period, the residual color intensity shall be at least 30% of the original);
In the event of a warranty case occurrence, the Manufacturer guarantees replacement of defective PRODUCT with a new PRODUCT or provision of a similar Manufacturer’s product with similar characteristics.
Under this warranty, the Manufacturer DOES NOT REIMBURSE the Consumer (Buyer) or the third parties the costs of the PRODUCT shipping, repair of the roof, installation/dismantling of the PRODUCT, damage caused to the property, damages for lost profits, etc.
- Claims (complaints) regarding the quality of the PRODUCTS shall be submitted to the official commercial representatives of the PRODUCT Manufacturer (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) or the PRODUCT Manufacturer itself in writing, upon presentation of the product sales receipt and / or the invoice confirming the purchase of the PRODUCT by the Consumer (Buyer) from the Manufacturer or through authorized dealer network of the Manufacturer (specifying the name, quantity, value and date of purchase of the PRODUCT), as well as the warranty card with a note on the date of sale, the Seller of the PRODUCT (indicating full name of the buyer, or the name of a legal entity), as well as subject to compliance with the specifications and the manufacturer’s instructions regarding transportation, storage, installation and using of the product ..
Replacement of the PRODUCT under the warranty is carried out within the terms and in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of Ukraine on the date of the claim (complaint), and only after the admission of the authorized representative of the Seller or the authorized representative of the Manufacturer to verify the validity of the claim in quantitative and qualitative terms to ascertain the extent of the identified defects of the PRODUCT and to recognize the warranty case.
- Manufacturer (manufacturer’s official commercial representative) shall be exempted from liability under this warranty regarding the product in the following cases:
– violation of specifications and Manufacturer’s instructions for the transportation, storage and using of the PRODUCT by the Customer (Buyer);
– violation of the Manufacturer’s instructions for installation of the PRODUCT by the Customer (Buyer);
– failure of the Customer (Buyer) to provide the documents mentioned in item 4 of these warranty conditions regarding the purchased product and confirming the purchase of the PRODUCT from the Manufacturer or through the official dealer network of the Manufacturer;.
– mechanical, physical, chemical or other damage to the PRODUCT due to natural disasters, armed conflicts and other force majeure events.
- After the end of the warranty period, claims against the quality of the products shall not be accepted.